Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week 13 Blog

God has gave me an amazing body to do physical labor and serve others. This intersects with my life of wanting to serve others. I have gone to Tennessee three times to help serve others and share God's love. I believe that God wants me to pursue a job that can help other people. So, I am going into education to teach little kids. As a teacher you provide a parent figure that some kids might not have. In today's age there are an increased amount of kids who are living in incomplete homes. As a teacher you can change people's lives and make them better. We can make people's lives better and begin to introduce them to God. Through service I feel fully alive in Christ and love what I do. As I work for these people I feel blessed with my life. I praise God with the life that I have been given. So often we overlook the little things and always want more. We have become so immune to what we have in our lives that we overlook it. So when we come across people who have nothing we begin to reflect on how awesome our lives are. It also happens that families with so little often have a stronger faith with God than people who have grown up with average lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment