Thursday, September 17, 2015
I feel like I am adapting to college very well. I am getting use to my classes and growing more in my faith. I am enjoying chapel and G.I.F.T which is helping me find out more about my reason for living. I am enjoying trying out new churches each week and finding one that suits me the most. I am also enjoying meeting new people and reforming old relationships. Because I am from the public school there are not that many people here from my school. So, I was excited when I was able to make new friends from other schools so quickly. I am also enjoying my work study, which is working at the front desk of the Recreation Center. I hope that can become more active in intramural sports or watching more varsity sports. I do have a few question though, the first question being, what are some good clubs to join to meet new people? Another question I have is, how do I create my schedule for next semester or declare what major I want to go into? My third question is, how much time should I spend doing homework or studying for tests? Because right now I am spending most of my days after class studying or finishing homework. Even after studying for most of the day, I still feel like I am not spending my time right, but maybe that's just college stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment