Thursday, September 24, 2015
I agree with the author's statement "I wanted more for you". I think that God wants that from everyone. No matter who you are and what your faith is God is always willing to give you another chance. We should live to glorify God and teach others about him. I believe that this quote applies to me a lot. I feel like I should be working more to live a better life for God. I always say that I'm a good Christian and do the right thing when people are watching. But, when people aren't watching I slip up and do things that would not glorify God. I continue to fall into the same temptation and can't seem to break out of the cycle. I need to find out a way to break out of my habits and use my gifts to praise God. I hope that I can find a way to share my faith with new people. Hopefully through going to Dordt I can find my calling and develop it through the programs here. I also hope that through Dordt I can grow a better relationship with God. I feel like this chapter is calling out lots of people because there are many people who act differently around certain people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment