Thursday, October 15, 2015
Week 8 post
Sid Hielema stated that "all things we do is called to be an act of worship." For me this means that I should glorify God through the sports, my life, and my actions. When we play sports we should remember who gave us the ability to play. So often people only care about themselves when playing sports and don't think of what would happen if they didn't have their skills. Everyone's life should be worship to God, it shows how lucky we are to have healthy lives.When people see me, I want them to know that I am a Christian and my purpose in life is to glorify God. My actions also are important in worshiping God. There are days when my words worship God and put a positive influence on people. But, there are other days when my actions to not reflect my love to God and I am a bad influence on the people around me. As I begin my college experience I will learn how to worship God through my education. I am also going into an education major, so my job will be to teach other children new things. I hope that I can teach the kids how to live a Christian life and to worship God in the small things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment