Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 9 post

God is forming the person inside of me through many different ways. God has placed different people in my life to help me along in my spiritual walk. My youth group leader, Ryan, has been positively affecting my life for the last six years. He has always been willing to talk with me about things I was struggling with. He has helped me by praying for me during good and bad times, Ryan also provided me with a devotional book that I can learn new verses and reflect on. The second person that God put in my life to help me is my mother, Cindy. My mother has provided me with a good Christian background and has challenged me to grow in my faith. She has also provided me with my patience and interest to learn more. The third person who has influenced my Christian nature is my friend, Jordan Nomansen. He has always been confident in his faith which has caused me to demonstrate my faith more freely. I also feel comfortable to talk to Jordan about my faith or subjects that I don't feel comfortable talking to my parents about. I feel like God is forming my person by putting Dordt in my life. I could have gone to a large college but God made Dordt work for me and provide me with options to improve my spiritual life. I also believe that God provided me with a healthy body to serve God by doing physical labor. God has also given me a loving heart to care for others and share my faith with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment