Wednesday, October 7, 2015
I believe that my Signature Theme that describes me the best is responsibility. I feel like I am very good at getting things done on time, and if someone wants me to do something I will it to the best of my ability. I think that I use the restorative Signature Theme the most out of the five. I like to try to find answers to problems. If the first idea doesn't work I want to find a different solution that will work. I feel upset that a problem is left unanswered or if I can't come up with the answer. All of my Signature Themes seems to fit me and I agree with them. I found this test to be interesting on how it was able to find qualities that fit me so well. I anticipate using my restorative or relator Signature Themes during college. I think that being restorative will be useful in college because it will help me solve new problems that I haven't faced yet. The relator quality would help in college because I will be able to work in groups with people close to me and complete harder projects. I believe that my high school did a test like this as well, some of my qualities might have changed but for the most part I stayed the same. My friend and I also did something like this for church to see how the best way was for us to serve God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment